Through the Performance Management and Support Program for Lebanon (PMSPL II) project, Social Impact supplements the monitoring and program management efforts of USAID/Lebanon’s staff and verifies, monitors, and supports USAID’s program performance in Lebanon. PMSPL II runs from September 2015 through June 2021.
Social Impact requests the services of an expert to perform the following tasks:
- Provide technical advisory services to a Mission procurement in the electricity sector including renewable energy, data collection, metering, GIS, information technology platforms, business and strategic planning, and management.
- Participate in co-creation workshop planned to take place from March 1-3, 2021 by providing advisory services in the activity selection, review, and implementation process.
- Provide technical advice in support of Research and Development and workplan development of the activity.
- Prepare concept note for upcoming development project(s).
- Prepare the related project design documents.
- Develop the Scope of Objectives (SOO) or Scope of Work (SOW) for the activity(ies).
- Other related tasks as needed by the Mission.
- Advanced degree in engineering, international development, or a related field. A Ph.D. is a plus.
- At least 12 years of experience providing technical advisory services in the electricity sector including but not limited to renewable energy, data collection, metering, GIS, information technology platforms, and business and strategic planning.
- Experience working with USAID funded projects and familiarity with USAID’s work procedures and guidelines is required.
- Experience working in Lebanon, particularly with USAID funded projects, is required.
- Exceptional analytical, writing, and communication skills.
- Experience in project evaluation and development, impact and feasibility studies, and electric distribution engineering and design strongly desired.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com.
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.