INRM is seeking a Data Quality Specialist for the baseline of TSIRO. The Data Quality Specialist will monitor data collection in the field to ensure quality of the survey implementation. This position has an estimated LOE of 40 days.
** Please note: This is a local position. Only candidates with Madagascar citizenship will be considered. **
- Monitors data collection in the field to ensure quality of survey implementation.
- Participates in the training, ensures that the field work schedule and team composition are optimally developed to ensure high quality data, randomly visits interview sites, participates in the meetings with data collection teams to review the issues and to collectively troubleshoot, and provides feedback to the contractor on a regular basis.
- Works closely with Survey Coordinator to provide technical assistance for training, the pilot study, and fieldwork supervision, ensuring that the interviewers follow the survey protocol and that the data collected is of the highest quality.
- Assists with the in-country ethical review and approval process as needed.
- Assists with identification of secondary data sources as needed
- An undergraduate degree in a social science discipline, preferably in a field related to agriculture or rural livelihoods.
- At least three years of experience conducting household surveys, preferably measuring agricultural or rural livelihood outcomes
- Must reside and be authorized to work in Madagascar.
- Is not employed by the data collection contractor collecting household data.
- Experience coordinating field logistics, schedules, and equipment for household surveys.
- Fluent in French and Malagasy
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.