*Only nationals from Kosovo will be considered for this position*
- Review audio audits and compare audio audit data to electronic data to check for accuracy and consistency.
- Conduct random phone and in-person audits of sampled households and re-administer sections of the questionnaire, as appropriate.
- Write clear and concise data quality reports and summaries for the above activities and alert SI to any areas requiring immediate attention.
- As appropriate, participate in enumerator trainings and provide guidance on study purpose, instruments, and field protocols to trainees. To that end, it is expected that you will become deeply familiar with the study’s purpose, protocols, and instruments/tools.
- As requested, assist in translation, translation reviews, and back translation of instruments and manuals, protocols, and training materials.
- Maintain highly professional working relationships with the data collection firm, MCC, the Kosovo Agency of Statistics (KAS), and other key stakeholders, as appropriate.
- Complete other tasks as requested by SI.
- Bachelors’ degree or higher in social sciences, economics, statistics or related field is required.
- Significant experience supervising large-scale survey research, including data quality assurance processes.
- Experience conducting site visits and/or structured, direct observation in the energy/electricity sector preferred.
- Experience evaluating social/behavior change communication and outreach.
- Experience evaluating women’s economic empowerment (e.g. female employment and entrepreneurship).
- Previous experience conducting evaluations on MCC energy projects in Kosovo.
- Fluency in Albanian and, or Serbian required
Other Critical Expertise
- Experience carrying out experimental and or quasi-experimental impact evaluations with control and treatment groups.
- Experience with the design and implementation of multi-topic quantitative household and or enterprise surveys in developing country context.
- Experience with evaluating women’s economic empowerment, including female employment and entrepreneurship-focused activities, and analyzing and thoughtfully presenting and discussing data on these initiatives and overall programming disaggregated by sex, income and other demographic variables of interest.
- Experience coordinating with developing country governments, ministries and/or local NGOs/CBOs for the design and implementation of impact evaluations, including addressing weaknesses as needed.
- Demonstrated experience in data anonymization.
- Significant demonstrated experience designing, implementing, and publishing evaluations, preferably including impact evaluations.