Social Impact is putting together a proposal for the five-year USAID/Honduras Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) and Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) Activity (MESCLA II). This activity will provide USAID/Honduras with project and activity evaluation, performance monitoring, knowledge management, communications, and performance management support services.
SI is seeking a full-time Honduran Data Analyst to manage data collection, analyze data and produce reports for the Activity as needed. This full-time position, based in Tegucigalpa, Honduras, will report to the MEL Specialist.
**Please note: This is a local position. Only candidates with Honduran citizenship will be considered.**
- Establish data collection and management of the digital platform.
- Perform monitoring and evaluation including data collection and data analysis.
- Regularly review data collection processes, perform data quality assessments, and make adjustments as needed.
- Work with M&E project staff to develop standardized data formats and data input procedures for qualitative and quantitative study fielding and reviews output datasets for compliance.
- Coordinate to ensure standardized data formats and input procedures are followed.
- Monitor progress of data collection/entry.
- Coordinate and performs analyses of survey data, including descriptive, bivariate, multivariate, and inferential analyses for the performance evaluations.
- Prepare and write-up results for inclusion in the evaluation report and debriefing presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) in statistics, economics or related field required.
- At least five years of experience in data management, including qualitative and quantitative data analysis experience, database development and management, and data visualization.
- Experience in data analysis software such as ACCESS, SPSS, EXCEL, and/or CsPro platform.
- Experience producing reports or technical document based on analysis of data.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
- Only individuals authorized to work in Honduras should apply.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.