QED is a global consulting firm with more than 20 years of experience providing data-driven and insightful solutions in close to 100 countries. We are passionate about transforming lives through knowledge-based solutions. Leveraging deep expertise in monitoring, evaluation, global health, and learning, we help our clients collect, analyze, visualize, and ultimately use data in more effective ways. Our work maximizes results through the use of cutting-edge technologies and innovation, organizational development, and evidence-based decision-making.
- Improvement of public administration
- Strengthening policy development and lawmaking processes
- Creation of enabling environment for CSOs and strengthening democratic governance
- Review legislation of Turkmenistan in the area of waste management and environmental protection.
- Develop the Regulation On the Organization of Solid Waste Collection and Removal in Farap etrap of Lebap velayat.
- Submit the final Draft of Regulation to the local authorities of Lebap velayat for further additions and submission to the Ministry of Adalat of Turkmenistan. Provide follow up support to GSP to get feedback on adoption of the document by Government.
- University Degree in law is required
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in the field of law;
- Analytical skills, communication and negotiation skills with local authorities at various levels;
- A lawyer with extensive experience in the preparation of laws and other regulations in the field of environmental protection and waste management;
- The ability to work with governmental and non-governmental organizations;
- Excellent presentation, consultation and public speaking skills. Proven Experience of delivering presentations to audiences;
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members, governmental counterparts, donors and beneficiaries;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Written and spoken proficiency in Russian is required.
To apply for this position please follow the following steps:
- Complete the online application.
- Attach your resume/CV.
- Click on this link to complete a USAID Biodata/1420 form, fill out the form, sign it, and attach/upload it to your application.
- You may also include other documents such as cover letter and/or a work sample.
- Submit your application, resume/CV, completed biodata, and any additional documents.
Please note that applications submitted by other means; or without either a resume/CV and/or biodata may not be considered. Only finalists will be contacted; no phone calls please.
A submitted application to QED in response to a position on a bid or proposal, indicates your agreement to be included in our submission to the client at least on an illustrative named basis.
The QED Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, Minorities, Veterans, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. AA/V/D. Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.