Please note that this posting is in anticipation of a contract that has not yet been awarded. Upon award, the period of performance is expected to last five years.
**Please note: This is a local position. Only candidates with Azeri citizenship will be considered.**
- Serve as Social Impact’s representative in-country.
- Manage the field office, to include supervision of local staff.
- Advise and educate other partners/USAID teams and other contractors on policies and services offered by the project.
- Supervise the development, implementation and reporting of MEL support activities tasks in accordance with the work plan.
- Ensure compliance of annual work plans and other reports.
- Master’s degree in management, organizational development, international relations, social science, or a related field; or career/experience equivalent.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL); public or private sector management, administration, and planning; and project design.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience.
- Possess a strong background in monitoring and evaluation to ensure adequate liaison with USAID/Azerbaijan and provide comprehensive MEL support.
- Understanding of USAID’S Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) framework, or experience with facilitating workshops, creating learning agendas, implementing adaptive management, and similar activities.
- Prior experience building the capacity of and coordinating with the government of Azerbaijan.
- Fluency in written and verbal English required.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.