DAI, a global consulting firm based in the United States, is currently accepting applications from senior candidates for technical and managerial long-terms position for two anticipated economic reform projects in Lebanon funded by USAID – the Lebanon Agriculture and Rural Empowerment (ARE) program; and the Lebanon Trade and Investment Facilitation (TIF) program.
Long- and short-term experts with eight (8) or more years of experience in the following areas are sought in the following technical fields. Lebanese nationals are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Value Chain Development (Ag and Non-Ag Sectors)
- Access to Finance
- Business Development Services/Enterprise Development
- Ag Marketing and Production
- Food Processing
- Tourism Development
- Export Promotion/Markets Development
- Light Manufacturing/Engineering
- Financial Services / Investment Promotion
- Investment Facilitation/Private Sector Investment
- Trade Facilitation and Trade Policy
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs)
- Market Linkages
- Private Sector Development/ Firm-Level Assistance
- Strategic Communications and Public-Private Dialogue
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning, and Reporting
- Gender, Youth, and Social Inclusion in the Workforce
- Jobs Creation
- Grants Development and Management
- USAID project Finance, Operations, and Contract Administration
- University degree in a relevant field (such as Finance, Business Administration, Economics, International Law, etc.) from an accredited university required. An advanced degree (master’s or higher) is preferred.
- At least 8 years technical experience in area of expertise.
- At least 5 years of progressive management and leadership experience for managerial positions.
- Experience in Lebanon highly preferred; in the MENA region, required.
- Experience with USAID and/or other international donor programs.
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral – in English required. Arabic language skills strongly preferred.
Interested candidates should e-mail their CV and cover letter no later than February 28, 2020, using the following link https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=DAINC&cws=1&rid=4936.
Early applications are encouraged. Please include your area of expertise in the subject line of the email (for example, “Public Private Partnership expert”).
No phone inquiries will be accepted, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.