PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
HR professionals at PATH work in a coordinated effort to implement PATH’s people strategy and facilitate the delivery of best HR practices. These roles advance PATH’s mission through effective partnering with leaders and staff and leveraging HR expertise to influence business decisions in their regions.
PATH is seeking a Learning Technologies Specialist to provide eLearning development expertise and oversee learning systems and tools to ensure we have strong enterprise-wide systems in place to support our global learning interventions. This includes the day-to-day operation of our current learning infrastructure, as well as helping us realize our future-state environment that includes: our Learning Management System (LMS), content creation, content management, virtual facilitation, and enhancing our social learning opportunities and performance support to champion PATH’s learning culture and values.
The successful candidate must be able to creatively use instructional design, learning theories, and appropriate technologies to enhance learning and engage learners while considering cultural perspectives and local technical requirements. Recognized for business-technology collaboration, open communication, analytic skills, creativity, and a drive for success. You will bring expertise to enhance our digital learning experience and provide new ways for employees to connect and learn. You will use data to provide business insight about learning priorities, quality, and impact. The Learning and Analytics team works across the organization to strengthen PATH’s learning and knowledge ecosystem with seamless, high quality and scalable learning experiences and resources. We are a collaborative, motivated team that works well together to support the organizational priorities in operational effectiveness and people.
Systems and Technology
- Serves as the learning management system (LMS) product owner optimizing the operations of the LMS and other applications evolving them to serve the future needs of the organization.
- Drives HR learning system decisions and partners with IT on enhancements, maintenance, and upgrades, managing risks and trade-offs with respect to scope, schedule, and quality/experience for system projects.
- Creates and maintains documentation and guidelines for learning applications and trains users and stakeholders in their use.
- Backs-up the Global L&D Associate on system support for technical issues and liaison with IT to ensure HR systems run smoothly with minimal downtime.
eLearning Design and Development
- Serves as an eLearning technical expert, leveraging instructional design and multi-media skills to create compelling, creative, engaging, interactive media, videos, online courses and other assets in support of global training initiatives. May also serve as a thought partner on programmatic eLearning initiatives.
- Oversees the entire PATH created eLearning portfolio, partnering with course owners and subject matter experts to update and maintain courses.
- Serves as a virtual facilitator or virtual producer in partnership with instructor, for PATH created or licensed content.
- Evaluates new course offerings, devising a communication and rollout plan if implemented.
- Identifies opportunities to improve content development processes and tools and make recommendations based on industry standards and best practices