Title: Learning, Communications, and Business Development Officer- HIV, TB, and Viral Hepatitis
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Division: Vietnam Country Program
Please submit a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in this position and how you meet the requirements, and a relevant writing sample. Application materials must be submitted in English. PATH offers a highly dynamic work environment and provides competitive compensation and local benefits for eligible employees, based on experience. Salary and the benefit package are paid in VND. Applicants, preferably Vietnamese nationals who have lived overseas or native English speakers, with legal work authorization in Vietnam are invited to apply. If necessary, PATH will provide support for non-nationals to obtain required legal authorization to work.
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH’s work in Vietnam began in 1980 with a project to improve local condom manufacturing capacity. Over the years we broadened our focus from contraceptive technologies to wider health issues and expanded our work across the Southeast Asia (SEA) region. Our current focus areas in the region include primary health care (PHC), vaccines and immunization, epidemic preparedness and response, and malaria. PATH is seeking to locally recruit a Learning, Communications, and Business Development Officer, HIV, TB, and Viral Hepatitis to provide technical support to Vietnam project teams on internal and external communications, learning, and business development in the region. This position will report to PATH’s Primary Health Care Director.
- Developing strategic communications and business development plans and activities to promote program goals, position PATH as a leading health organization in SEA, and seek business development opportunities
- Leading documentation and dissemination of innovations from PATH’s HIV, viral hepatitis, TB and broader PHC programming in SEA, including through success stories, technical briefs, conference abstracts and presentation, slide decks and other learning products; and manage consultants where needed.
- Codeveloping, tracking and supporting project-level collaboration, learning and adaptation (CLA) plans with project team
- Working with technical teams to prepare donor and technical reports, work plans, technical materials (e.g., research protocols), correspondence, and other project deliverables in English
- Supporting technical teams to develop and maintain key documents, tools, and approaches for effective project documentation and knowledge management
- Providing guidance to project teams on the planning and coordination of project activities and workplans, particularly activities involving a communication, learning, knowledge management, or advocacy component
- Supporting preparation of concept notes and proposals, and coordinating and managing new business development opportunities, ensuring production, compliance, and delivery
- Supporting program teams to identify and track funding opportunities and trends using Salesforce and other tools
- Representing PATH at partner meetings, workshops, and conferences
- Building and maintaining relationships with partners including investors/funders; multilaterals/ bilaterals; and international development partners and USAID implementers.