Technical assistance to Governments in the SUN Movement and to the SUN Movement secretariat to catalyse country efforts to scale up nutrition impact (Component 1) in 60+ SUN Movement countries
Technical assistance to DFID to maximise the quality and effectiveness of its nutrition-related policy and programmes, to support evidence generation and lesson learning and to develop nutrition capacity (Component 2).
Scope of Work:
The Learning and Knowledge Manager will be responsible for the learning, knowledge management and communication component of the programme .S/he will oversee the development and implementation of a knowledge management, information and communications strategy and the delivery of agreed programme results to inform of the successful implementation of the programme.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver a sound communication strategy and implementation for the programme.
- Build relations with stakeholder, media and related stakeholders within the governance sector.
- Implement and oversee an awareness campaign for the benefit of the programme.
- Oversee and manage the programme external website and act as a project spokesperson.
- Drive strategic branding of the programme to promote programme visibility and impact.
- Monitor results and develop case studies in collaboration with the team.
- Keep programme team updated on key news, events and information of relevance to the programme.
Required Key Skills & Qualifications:
- An advanced degree or a master’s in Communications, Journalism, Knowledge Management, or related field.
- Experience in developing and executing successful Knowledge management strategies.
- Experience in Monitoring and Evaluation and evidence based dissemination.
- Experience delivering strategic communications on governance projects.
- Sound experience in effectively using different communications media including social media.
- Experience in engaging with key stakeholders.
- Good team working skills https://at-casinos.com.
- Ability to deliver high quality products under pressure.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience in working on donor funded projects.