- Support rigor and coherence in M&E efforts (PMP, M&E plans, capacity building of Mission and IPs).
- Design and conduct analyses, evaluations, surveys, studies, and assessments (PEs, IEs, surveys, etc.).
- Support improved knowledge management.
SI is seeking a Knowledge Management (KM) Specialist for the USAID Nepal Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning activity. The position is full-time, will be based in Kathmandu, and is anticipated to begin April 2020.
**Please Note: This is a local position. Only Nepalese citizens will be eligible to apply.**
- Coordinate with the Chief of Party, and other Leads to oversee knowledge management across the project.
- Gather, synthesize, and create systems for maintaining and disseminating key information.
- Develop a knowledge management sustainability strategy to ensure lessons learned and best practices are stored and shared with USAID, stakeholders and implementing partners.
- Coordinate knowledge management products, services, approaches and tools.
- Assist USAID in adopting and strengthening knowledge management systems and processes.
- Oversee development and presentation of data for evidence-based learning and decision-making.
- Conduct and facilitate knowledge exchange events, knowledge management communities of practice with stakeholders and disseminate best practices.
- Master’s degree in a field related to organizational learning or development assistance such as public, business or development administration; knowledge management; political science; economics or development studies.
- Demonstrated experience in and knowledge management, data visualization and communication in development.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience working with USAID M&E and information systems.
- Experience using knowledge management software and development and use of databases.
- Ability to work well with data visualization tools (ArcGIS, SPSS and Excel).
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and administrative skills are required.
- Fluency in English is required.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.