The aim of this service contract is to provide targeted Technical Assistance to the Government of Bangladesh in the areas of Domestic Revenue Mobilisation (DRM) with the National Board of Revenues and domestic accountability with the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General and the National Parliament, in particular the financial oversight committees. The focus will be on institutional strengthening, inter alia on-the-job training, policy advice, analytical review, development of manuals, strategies and other relevant publications, peer to peer exchanges and similar knowledge-based actions.
Key Expert 3- Professional Auditor
Qualifications and skills:
- Masters degree in Economics, Financial Management,Accounting or other relevant fields.
- Excellent command of oral and written English.
- Full computer literacy and excellent reporting skills.
General Professional Experience:
- At least 7 years of experience in accountability
Specific Professional Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the implementation of domestic accountability programmes or projects in a developing or middle-income country context
- Expertise in audit planning and methodology. Evidence of assignments of similar complexity and nature that took place in the last 5 years would be considered a strong asset.
- Previous experience in South Asia will be considered asset.