The Mousanada for Libya programme will meet – on a demand-driven and adaptive basis – requests for support emanating from EU policy dialogue with Libyan public institutions that are in line with Libya’s continuing democratic transition. Mousanada will provide technical assistance type of support that can include identification of best practices, capacity building and support to policy development and implementation; additional activities may include support to EU-Libya policy dialogues as well as analyses and surveys in a number of governance-related areas. Finally, Mousanada will include a component to strengthen monitoring, assessment and evaluation of performance and impact of EU-financed bilateral and thematic activities, implemented in Libya.
Key Expert 3: Monitoring and Evaluation Expert
Qualifications and Skills
- Master’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Development Studies or relevant studies,
- Excellent writing and oral presentation skills in English,
- Expert knowledge and experience of IT and proficiency in computer data management applications,
- Ability to work effectively in a team of people with different technical backgrounds and varying levels of technical training.
General Professional Experience
- 10 years of experience in areas directly relevant to knowledge management, monitoring and evaluation systems,
- At least 5 years of experience in developing and implementation of M&E systems.
Specific Professional Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in implementation of projects related to local governance assessment.
- Experience in advising the Ministries on good governance, democratization and related monitoring tools.
- Experience in North Africa would be an asset.