The Core Team of experts will be based in Latin America and the Caribbean and Europe.
The Contractor will support the sound management, implementation and follow-up of the Facility (including support to on-going projects from the first phase and to projects still to be contracted under ADELANTE 2), providing technical assistance and expertise, and further ensuring the Communication and Visibility aspects.
The Contractor will create a rapid response mechanism (platform hosted on ADELANTE’s website) for triangular proposals submitted by different actors.
Finally, the Contractor will support the institutionalisation of the management of international cooperation in partner countries by providing technical assistance or specific trainings. In addition, if there is a decision to move towards pillar assessment of existing agencies, by mobilising expertise from EU Member States, to support this process.
We welcome applications for the position the following position:
Key expert 3: Communication and Visibility expert (880 days)
Qualifications and skills
- Higher education degree in Journalism, Media and/or Communications, or equivalent professional experience (preferably in the fields of
- Communication/PR/Journalism/ICT/Multi-media web).
- Excellent writing skills (drafting articles, press releases, reports, etc.)
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- Excellent command of English and Spanish. Good command of Portuguese will be an asset.
General professional experience
- Proven experience as a C&V expert (minimum duration of 6 years) in international development cooperation projects.
Specific professional experience
- Proven experience (minimum duration of 5 years) in processing, design and production of
- Communications and Visibility materials, including web-design, creation and management of webpages.
- Proven experience (minimum duration of 4 years) in preparation and organisation of events (seminars, workshops, training sessions, etc.).
- Proven experience (minimum duration 4 years) in relations with the media (print, TV, radio, Internet/social media, etc.).
- Proven experience with Latin America and Caribbean countries (minimum duration of 3 years).
- Specific working experience with international institutions would be an asset.
Due to the high level of candidatures we receive, we will only be in contact with shortlisted candidates.