The objective of this project is to provide support and capacity building of the relevant ministries and stakeholders involved in the identification, preparation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of EDF programmes.
Start day of the project: January 2021
General professional experience:
• At least 10 years of professional experience in water resources and/or environment and natural resources planning and management.
• Knowledge of and working experience with EDF financial and procurement procedures.
Specific professional experience:
• At least 5 years of experience in policy dialogue and development of efficient policy dialogue platforms, including experience in national policy and strategy development.
• Professional experience in developing programme/ project documents on water infrastructure, water resources management or other relevant fields.
• Experience in Monitoring and Evaluation, will be an advantage.
• Proven experience of working in a team demonstrating professional facilitation, mentoring and advisory skills.
Deadline for applications: 31 December 2020