The Mousanada for Libya programme will meet – on a demand-driven and adaptive basis – requests for support emanating from EU policy dialogue with Libyan public institutions that are in line with Libya’s continuing democratic transition. Mousanada will provide technical assistance type of support that can include identification of best practices, capacity building and support to policy development and implementation; additional activities may include support to EU-Libya policy dialogues as well as analyses and surveys in a number of governance-related areas. Finally, Mousanada will include a component to strengthen monitoring, assessment and evaluation of performance and impact of EU-financed bilateral and thematic activities, implemented in Libya.
Key Expert 2: Governance Expert
Qualifications and Skills
- Master’s degree in Public Administration, Economics, Business Administration, Development Studies or relevant field,
- Excellent writing and oral presentation skills in English,
- Fully computer literate, proficient user of Microsoft Office.
General Professional Experience
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in the field of good governance,
Specific Professional Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in design and delivery of training on improving local government management and participatory development planning,
- Experience in North Africa would be an asset.