The objective of this project is to provide support and capacity building of the relevant ministries and stakeholders involved in the identification, preparation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of EDF programmes.
Start day of the project: January 2021
General Professional experience:
• The expert must have at least 10 years of work experience in management of PFM related programmes/projects.
• Substantial experience in designing and conducting training in procedural and technical matters.
Specific Professional experience:
• A minimum of 5 years of experience as Team leader and/or senior managerial position in implementation of donor funded projects.
• Previous experience of working within NAO offices.
• Previous experience in drafting of programmes, identification of assistance needs, terms of reference etc.
• Previous experience of advising high level policy or regulatory bodies, in particular experience with government ministries.
• Fully conversant with and have proven practical experience of working with EDF financial and contractual procedures.
• Good knowledge of institutional building, preferably in ACP countries is required while working experience in Lesotho would also be an advantage.
Deadline for applications: 31 December 2020
HOW TO APPLY
This posting has expired.
Do You Want To Delete Your Job Posting?
If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact us.