This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software is the largest virtual software company in the world. We have almost 200 employees spread across 25 different countries. All employees work from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe. The company is looking to hire a talented Junior Web Developer. Work hours are flexible. Projects are interesting and challenging.
- Good English reading and writing skills.
- Experience in software development 0.5-1+ years.
- Experience with SQL databases.
- Good programming skills in HTML/CSS are a plus.
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Yii, Zend, Symfony, Laravel, etc.) i
- Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home.
- Good home computer and internet connection.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Please include information about your hobby programming projects into your CV, especially if you don’t have commercial programming experience.
This is a part-time or full-time position.
Hourly range – $4-$6/hour depends on experience and skills.