SI is seeking a Junior Specialist – Disability Inclusive Education to provide technical inputs and qualitative research support to this study. The Junior Specialist will be responsible for providing research support to the study on disability inclusive education as defined by the International Disability Alliance. This is a remote, part-time consulting position requiring 40 days of work from September 2021 to June 2022.
- Conduct in-depth literature review and a limited number of remote interviews; support data analysis and reporting.
- Assist the Team Lead and Senior Specialist in Disability Inclusive Education in the preparation, editing and submission of the final report.
- Contribute to workplan development, literature review, data collection activities, and final report submission as requested by the Team Lead and Senior Specialist.
- Prepare technical inputs on disability inclusive education for the presentation of the key study findings and recommendations to USAID.
- Support the planning and execution of a related case study and/or training workshop based on study findings – parameters to be determined in collaboration with USAID during the initial design report stage of the study.
- Bachelor’s degree in education or another relevant field with three years of relevant work experience.
- Experience conducting literature reviews of policy documents, program reports, and academic literature and in qualitative data collection and analysis.
- Experience in developing and evaluating educational systems and/or programs in MENA countries.
- Relevant subject matter expertise in disability inclusive education as defined by the International Disability Alliance.
- Familiarity with the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) Framework.
- Oral and written fluency in English and Arabic.
- Persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.