IFC—a member of the World Bank Group—is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in emerging markets. We work in more than 100 countries, using our capital, expertise, and influence to create markets and opportunities in developing countries. In fiscal year 2020, we invested $22 billion in private companies and financial institutions in developing countries, leveraging the power of the private sector to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity. For more information, visit http://www.ifc.org
Information technology is an integral part of the strategic initiatives for all the Core Business Functions at IFC. Corporate Information Technologies (CIT) Teams provides comprehensive IT support for IFC’s Investment & Advisory Services, Financial Operations, Treasury & the Asset Management Company. A robust engagement model with business ensures prioritization of the business requirements & focus on delivery. The application landscape encompasses a wide variety of In-house and Customized COTS products (such as ACBS, Summit, Investran, etc.) which meets the business needs of IFC departments.
The Technical landscape is continuously updated & some of the core technologies include ReactJS, JQuery, .NET Framework, .NET Core, NodeJS, Mule ESB, Pega, Postgres, Oracle, MongoDB, Documentum, SharePoint, O365, Apigee. Most of the application would be deployed on AWS and Azure Cloud environment. A plethora of IT Risk Management & Quality Assurance products are also used for an enhanced value of Service delivery.
CITOP is seeking a hands on IT Analyst, with strong technical skills and experience working with multiple teams including vendor partners for system development. The position requires a highly motivated and versatile candidate with extensive technical knowledge on the latest tools and platforms in enterprise solutions and strong hands-on experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Work with Application Support team (staff and contractors) to provide support to end-to-end operations of IFC’s Core Operations systems.
• Contribute to the operations and production support of all the corporate systems of IFC across for Investment Operations and Advisory Services. The enterprise grade solutions leverage .Net, Java, Mule ESB, Pega, REST API’s and AWS/Azure cloud services among others.
• Work closely with other application support teams and vendors to provide support to all our applications ensuring that they remain high performing also in IFC field offices
• Interface with business analysts, project managers, and/or clients to clarify requirements for enhancements or issues. Oversee the definition technical specifications
• Ensure corrective action for production issues in systems and timely escalation of issues and identification of resolution/solutions. Support the root cause and impact analysis of the issues and propose and validate fixes to address them.
• Establishes and uses systems to monitor the operating efficiency of existing application systems and provides (or arranges for) proactive maintenance.
• Work closely with our delivery teams to ensure that the applications handed over to our unit are stable, well defined and documented and easy to maintain.
• Work with implementation and application support staff across CIT, WBG shared services and vendor partners to provide application support to complex enterprise solutions.
• Master’s degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields with 2 years relevant experience working in team that provided support to end-to-end operations and production support of complex corporate applications, preferably banking & financial sector or Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 4 years relevant experience.
• Experience at maintaining, developing, implementing and overseeing the operations of large and complex corporate applications involving complex mapping scenarios as well as complex interfaces among them.
• Experience in emerging technology industry trends, including user research, design, agile, cloud solutions, process automation, big data, DevOps.
• Strong experience in working with distributed vendor teams and the associated challenges
• Experience in AWS and Azure cloud platforms specifically, Compute, Storage and Analytics.
• Experience in both .NET Core, NodeJS worlds from a solution perspective, involving COTS and bespoke development.
• Knowledge and experience in Enterprise Architecture frameworks, Solution Design, modeling, design, implementation and maintenance.
• Excellent oral and written communication, documentation and presentation skills
• Financial Services experience is desirable. Prior knowledge of IFC’s processes and systems is a plus.
• Experience in using Azure DevOps, development and test tracking
• Experience in ReactJS, JQuery, .NET Framework, Mule ESB, Pega, Postgres, Oracle, MongoDB, Documentum, SharePoint, O365, Apigee is highly desirable
|Country:||-- United States|
|City, State:||Washington D.C.|
|Closing date:||July 30, 2021|