Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the Mission in performance management through; identifying approaches to strengthen results measurement and development of Mission Performance Management Plan (PMP) and results framework (RF)
- Work with a team of third-party monitors to oversee verification, outcome measurement, and DQA across the country
- Manage the central indicator database across a portfolio of USAID Activities, including conducting analyses, running routine and custom reports, and drafting summaries.
- Lead and oversee the review of project-level M&E plans, and work to ensure the quality and unity of performance monitoring data.
- Support the project Field Monitors by reviewing reporting methods, carry out training needs analyses, design reporting tools, and advising technical offices on ways to improve field monitoring performance.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as international development, statistics, or economics, with academic training in monitoring and evaluation.
- Minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in the areas of indicator development, data collection and analysis, data quality assessments, statistical methods and/or performance monitoring and reporting.
- Substantive experience leveraging performance monitoring data for the improvement of ongoing project management.
- Experience conducting and/or overseeing third party monitoring strongly desired.
- Fluency in Arabic; professional proficiency in English.