IFC—a member of the World Bank Group—is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in emerging markets. We work in more than 100 countries, using our capital, expertise, and influence to create markets and opportunities in developing countries. In fiscal year 2020, we invested $22 billion in private companies and financial institutions in developing countries, leveraging the power of the private sector to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity. For more information, visit http://www.ifc.org
IFC is seeking Investment Analysts to support investment teams to develop new business, execute transactions and actively achieve portfolio projects in any of the following industry areas: Financial Institutions; Infrastructure and Natural Resources; Manufacturing, Agribusiness and Services; and Telecommunications and Venture Capital.
IFC seeks to hire an Investment Analyst based in its Istanbul office.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Create financial models
• Analyze historical and projected financial documents
• Conduct industry and market research and assist in IFC’s business development efforts
• Analyze historical and projected financial documents and prepare periodic portfolio reports
• Prepare presentations and other documentation for IFC internal reporting and communications requirements, as well as external communication, marketing and outreach.
• Build and maintain quality client relationships to ensure responsive client service and to enhance new business opportunities
• Participate in negotiations; use negotiation skills to overcome impasses and finalize negotiations in straightforward transactions.
• Participate in the monitoring of investments in portfolio companies
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, banking, or related
• Up to 3 years work experience in a financial institution or other finance-related field
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills including corporate/project finance
• Ability to develop complex financial models
• Keen interest in development finance and multicultural environments
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing;
• Fluency in English required, proficiency in additional languages is helpful.
|Closing date:||May 10, 2021|