Call for Application Proposal Development and Technical Consultants
Heartland Alliance International (HAI) is the youngest and fastest growing part of Heartland Alliance for Human Needs & Human Rights, a family of organizations that has been leading anti-poverty and social justice work in Chicago for more than 125 years. HAI is comprised of nearly a dozen country offices implementing programs on a broad range of human rights issues globally, as well as the Chicago-based Marjorie Kovler Center for the Treatment of Survivors of Torture, which serves individuals from more than 50 countries. HAI has significant expertise in the fields of trauma-informed mental health care and access to justice for survivors of rights abuses. It is also an industry leader in access to high-quality and stigma-free health care. Across all of its programs, HAI promotes progressive, innovative approaches to human rights protections and gender equality.
OVERVIEW: HAI is currently collecting a pool of experienced proposal writers, program designers, and technical consultants to support program implementation and proposal development. HAI is seeking exceptional individuals with significant technical and program experience to support the design and implementation of our unique global programs serving marginalized individuals.
Consulting opportunities may include:
- Conducting mid-term or final project evaluations
- Providing project-specific technical consultation, including monitoring and evaluation, quality implementation, development of training materials, conducting trainings, or supporting project start-up
- Serving as lead design and writer for a proposal to a government institution, United Nations agency, or another revenue source
- Supporting a part of the program development process, including providing ideas in the program design phase of a proposal or supporting a technical review
- Traveling to an HAI country office to support or lead a program development process
Specific deliverables will be negotiated when a specific consultancy scope of work is presented
- Relevant expertise in HAI’s technical areas and regions
- Years of experience will be determined based on the scope of the opportunity
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online through Heartland Alliance’s career website: https://www.heartlandalliance.org/careers/
Or email your CV and interest to HAInternational@heartlandalliance.org