Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 15 countries
with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and
Seeking a Senior International Recruiter for full life-cycle recruitment for proposals, field projects, and headquarter positions. The recruiter will join a fun, fast-paced and collegial team to recruit for international development projects in Education,
Economic Growth and Communities in Transition. Perfect for an energetic candidate with passion for Creative’s Mission to support people around the world with positive change.
Reporting & Supervision:
The International Recruiter reports directly to the Director of Human Resources.
- A flexible, sustainable, and high-volume stream of proposals, live and bench candidates relevant to the dynamic Divisional business context.
- A seamless translation of Divisional business needs to pro-active Recruiting outcomes.
- A go-to service entity which fosters collaboration and which supports the corporation’s advancement of its mission, vision, and values.
• Full-cycle recruiting, including finding/sourcing, evaluating resumes, interviewing candidates (in-person or Skype), doing assessments, vetting, and make staffing recommendations;
• Ensure a consistent recruiting process including: interview panels; appropriate interviewing questions and maintenance of recruitment documents;
• Negotiate compensation and allowances; prepare contingent and live offers;
• Maintain networks in critical sectors to facilitate effective passive recruitment;
• Use traditional/non-traditional resources to identify and attract top candidates;
• Develop advertising programs (internal and external )to gain high visibility with potential candidates;
• Consult with hiring managers on recruitment policies, ensuring compliance with RFP requirements, USAID and donor guidelines and Creative processes;
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external clients and / or business partners to ensure achievement of staffing goals; and
• Manage candidate activity in the Creative Applicant Tracking System.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, international development or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience;
• Five years (5) of HR/recruitment expertise, much in international development;
• Demonstrated success in creating robust sourcing and recruiting strategies;
• Successful track record in filling difficult positions with stringent requirements;
• Knowledge of international environment and ability to source and hire candidates within the “fragile state” context;
• Demonstrated success with client engagement, relationship building and providing quality service with a great team;
• Success with Applicant Tracking Systems and other hiring databases; knowledge of Ultipro Recruitment Gateway a plus;
• Recruiting experience for USG, private and foreign donor proposals, such as USAID, MCC, DoS, etc.;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to meet urgent deadlines;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills for a collaborative team environment
• Ability and willingness to meet and exceed goals in all activities;
• Fluency in a language such as French, Spanish or Arabic, preferred; and
• Willingness and ability to travel overseas occasionally for recruitment activities.
Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls, please.