The IMC Frameworks Team bids for and manages projects across the globe on behalf of all the main donors (especially the FCDO) and in various thematic areas including (but not limited to):
- Economics & Finance
- Infrastructure services
- Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning
- Cities & Resilient Development
- Trade & Investment
- Private Sector Development
This is a fast-paced role with quick turnaround times and is a great opportunity for you to work on projects from proposal stage through to project completion.
The Frameworks Team is looking for committed and ambitious individuals to join us and help grow our frameworks business.
• Work with IMC’s Frameworks team and across all other IMC teams to assist with the preparation of tenders. Inputs need to be of a high standard and be completed within tight deadlines
• Help to prepare and negotiate financial proposals as well as review financial proposals from partners
• Identify and help recruit appropriate experts, carry out scoping / due diligence calls with them
• Contribute to bid sections that detail relevant track record and team quality, demonstrating an ability to tailor your work to each proposal
• Perform a project management role on framework projects. This includes helping to coordinate projects and teams and carry out quality assurance of project reports before submission to the client
• Be a primary point of contact for frameworks that IMC leads on
• Financial management of smaller scale projects including tracking expenditure, controlling expenditure by team members, invoicing and payments
• Communicate with and manage relationships with senior international specialists, development partner organisations and high-level government officials
• Contract project teams, liaise with individuals and partners re any contractual queries they may have
• Undertake overseas trip as necessary
• Maintain and update all internal management systems (project data, CVs, project operations manuals, project reference database etc.)
• Attend networking events and talks / lectures on topics of relevance to IMC and report back as necessary. Meet with development partners in the Redhill office
Read the full job description for main responsibilities and more details on this role
How to apply
Please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining clearly why you are interested in this role and working for IMC, the skills and experiences you can bring to it, and how your experience meets the person specification.
Your covering letter should also include your salary expectations.
Applications will be reviewed on an on-going basis, so it is recommended you apply as soon as possible.