QED is a global consulting firm with more than 20 years of experience providing data-driven and insightful solutions in close to 100 countries. We are passionate about transforming lives through knowledge-based solutions. Leveraging deep expertise in monitoring, evaluation, global health, and learning, we help our clients collect, analyze, visualize, and ultimately use data in more effective ways. Our work maximizes results through the use of cutting-edge technologies and innovation, organizational development, and evidence-based decision-making.
Washington Headquarters Services/Acquisition Directorate (WHS/AD) provides a wide range of administrative and operation contracting support services which enables the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) to accomplish its mission. The Secretary of Defense (SECDEF) and Deputy Secretary of Defense (DEPSECDEF) requires professional and administrative contractor personnel support on matters relating to policy development, planning, resource management and program evaluation. OSD includes the offices of top civilian defense decision-makers with regard to personnel, weapons acquisition, research, intelligence and fiscal policy, as well as offices the Secretary establishes to assist in carrying out assigned responsibilities. OSD oversees the Department of Defense (DoD) and acts as principal defense policy maker and adviser in charge of the Defense Department’s day-to-day business. The OSD primary responsibility is managing the defense budget and executing the Defense Secretary’s priorities.
The Analytic and Technical Support Services (ATSS) Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity (ATSS IDIQ) is a multiple award IDIQ contract that was awarded 15 December 2014. A follow-on multiple award Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract with an estimated maximum ceiling amount of $1.5 Billion (Subject to Change) is anticipated to be awarded in July 2020 with an ordering period of five (5) years. Task orders will be competed among all awarded IDIQ contracts. QED is seeking candidates for general consideration to propose to DoD for the impending IDIQ and upcoming task orders.
Under Task 6 – International Affairs, the Evaluator will perform the following functions:
- Assist in the development and execution of strategies and plans for potential international engagement in acquisition programs and Foreign Military Sales (FMS)
- Evaluate international programs based on performance metrics and agreed upon goals and objectives
- Develop read ahead and white papers for key OSD engagements with the international acquisition and policy communities
- Understand provisions for Foreign Export Requirements (FER)
- Other duties as assigned
Under Task 7 – Professional, Scientific, Engineering, and Technical Analytical Support, the Consultant will perform the following functions within the performance segments:
- Perform professional, scientific, engineering, technical analytic support covering a wide range of disciplines relevant to technical requirements and mission that produce defined deliverables such as, data analysis, technical evaluations and associated assessments, analytical, strategic planning, program management, findings, and recommendations
- Perform specialized technical studies
- Develop best practices or lessons learned documents and reports and assist the Government in drafting new policy and guidance.
- Provide analyses, participate in meetings and reviews that support the development of specific studies and analyses being performed, and develop the required technical reports and presentation briefings to provide the results of the study/analyses to the DoD community
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s or PhD preferred
- At least five years of experience working with US government agencies, experience with DoD preferred
- At least five years of experience conducting research using both quantitative and qualitative methods, eight to 10 years preferred
- At least three years of experience directly supporting international or security assistance or cooperation programs
- At least five years of experience with survey and other data collection methods, Eight to ten years preferred
- Experience with the development of initial design documents (IDDs) for security cooperation preferred
- Experience conducting assessments and evaluations in the field working with a variety of clients
- Experience conducting training on AM&E
- Overseas field experience preferred
To apply for this position please follow the following steps:
- Complete the online application.
- Attach your resume/CV.
- You may also include other documents such as cover letter and/or a work sample.
- Submit your application, resume/CV, and any additional documents.
Please note that applications submitted by other means; or without either a resume/CV may not be considered. Only finalists will be contacted; no phone calls please.
A submitted application to QED in response to a position on a bid or proposal, indicates your agreement to be included in our submission to the client at least on an illustrative named basis.
The QED Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, Minorities, Veterans, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. AA/V/D. Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.