Title: Intern – HR Admin Assistant
Reporting Relationship: HR Business Partner – Africa & Asia
Duration: 3 – 6 months
- Responsible for the administration tasks related to learning & development; in particular, on the ongoing leadership development initiatives.
- Support with all talent management administrative tasks; working closely with the Director of Talent
- Provide support to talent management projects; provide support to HR business partners executing talent management projects
- Provide logistical support to the GHR global team based in Nairobi
- Support HR Business partner with data collection and follow up on HR tasks assigned to country HR directors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong administrative and organizations skills and detail orientated.
- Strong mastery and computer proficiency in general office software applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to follow through and deliver results in a timely manner and uphold confidentiality
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s or higher-level degree in any business related field