This is remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software (http://www.scopicsoftware.com) is seeking for one or more intelligent, hard-working, passionate Intermediate+ – Senior Java Developers. We are the largest virtual software services company in the world. We are based in the United States but have over 200 employees in 25 different countries.
This position will be working with one of our larger clients on one of their established products. You will be working in a team of around ten developers and supporting staff (e.g., Project management, QA). This is a good position for an experienced developer seeking stable work in a well-run, structured environment but without having to travel to an office everyday.
- 3+ years solid commercial software development experience;
- Very good English reading, writing skills;
- Strong Java skills;
- Experience with Spring;
- Experience with REST services;
- Experience with ORM frameworks (preferably iBatis/myBatis);
- Experience with version control tools (preferably Git);
- Experience with or ability to quickly learn GWT (Sencha GXT framework skills);
- Some experience using test driven development;
- Experience with IntelliJ IDEA and Apache Maven is a plus;
- Good SQL DB skills. Experience with PostgreSQL and Oracle DBs a plus;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher;
- Good PC and internet connection.
This is a full-time position.
Hourly range – $14-$18/hr depending on experience and skills.