SI is seeking a full time Individual Learning (IL) Lead for the GHTASC project under its Workforce Development component. The IL Lead will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of IL support services. They will report to the Professional and Organizational Development Director and will supervise junior and mid-level training staff.
- Lead the design and development of IL support services including assessment of individualized skills, individualized goal settings, implementation of a leadership coaching program, and curating training resources for individuals and teams.
- Foster continuous improvement and innovation in IL activities.
- Coordinate, manage and track the funding of specialized training and learning opportunities for both individual direct-hires and non-direct-hires.
- Guide consultants’ activities and ensure consultants remain within scope/budget.
- Manage and lead mid and junior level training staff.
- At least seven (7) years of experience as a specialist delivering individualized training and learning support services.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Organizational Behavior, Organization Development, Human Resources, or other international development-related discipline.
- Knowledge of and experience with USAID and USAID’s global health work is preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in building, mobilizing, and leading multidisciplinary teams, including ability to identify, onboard, and manage the work of suitable consultants for the delivery of IL support services.
- Demonstrated knowledge of skills gap analysis.
- Knowledge of and experience with human-centered design highly desirable.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.