SI is seeking an Immunization Specialist to provide technical support to Gavi in an intensive strategic planning exercise under Domain 1, who has excellent experience and a depth of knowledge in immunization/vaccination/supply management, and experience with Gavi. The period of performance is around 9 months: global level phase for both domains following award is expected to begin in September 2021 and last through November 2021; with a country level phase and wrap up phase in July 2022 for the first domain. This is an intermittent consultancy over the duration of the period of performance, however would require nearly full-time level of effort through the first phase: September-November 2021.
- Support in the design and development of a comprehensive DHI Strategy and five-year costed operational plans. This includes the theory of change (ToC), goals, and MEL plan.
- Provide technical advice on immunization, vaccine/supply management, and health systems.
- Contribute on development of data collection tools and methods, and conduct data collection with partners, countries, and representatives.
- Contribute to the reports, briefing notes, mapping, drafted strategies and operational costed plans.
- Minimum of a Master’s in a relevant subject matter, with a minimum of five years of experience in strategic planning and public health sector experience.
- Prior experience supporting strategy and M&E plan development across multiple programming levels (e.g. theories of change, log frame development, indicator development). Demonstrated ability to support change management of new M&E systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge or expertise in immunization, vaccinations, digital health information, and/or gender digital divide.
- Prior experience supporting strategy design for donors supporting Low and Middle Income Countries (especially health donors).
- Prior experience working with private foundations or corporate social responsibility efforts.
- Knowledge of Gavi as a donor, their operational structure and strategy is highly preferred.
- Fluent in oral and written English; proficiency or fluency in oral and written French highly preferred.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com.
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.