PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales innovative solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Human Resources Generalist. HR professionals at PATH work in a coordinated effort to implement PATH’s people strategy and to deliver high quality, just in time HR solutions to our internal clients. These roles advance PATH’s mission through effective partnering with leaders and staff and leveraging HR expertise to influence business decisions. This position is based in New Delhi, India and reports to the HR Director in New Delhi.
HR professionals at PATH work is a coordinated effort to implement PATH’s people strategy and facilitate the delivery of best HR practices. These roles advance PATH’s mission through effective partnering with leaders and staff and leveraging HR expertise to influence business decisions in their regions.
- Responsible and accountable for day-to-day HR transactions and activities.
- Ensures proper record maintenance and reporting as needed.
- Performs transactional duties as needed. Participates in policy implementation, manager development, and facilitates recruitment.
- Provides support to HRBPs and/or HR directors.
- Manage employee relations, regulatory compliance, HR audits, file management
- HR Generalist reports to the HR Director and partners with the country program leaders and project managers in the region.
- Creates onboarding documents and conducts exit discussions under the direction of HRBP.
- May assist in development of HR processes and procedures.
- May engage with clients and serve as first point of contact for employee relations issues, benefits, and local labor contacts.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare regular reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activities
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations, of regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required