PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
The HR team in Africa works in a coordinated effort to facilitate HR initiatives and deliver high level partnership and support to programs and operations across the region.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Human Resources Generalist to serve as the primary point of contact for all HR administrative queries in Democratic Republic of Congo, providing guidance and support to the employees in Democratic Republic of Congo. The role is primarily transactional and requires a strong administrative background and excellent organizational and client service skills. This position reports to the Regional HR Business Partner for Western, Central and Southern Africa based in Zambia.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Under the supervision of the Regional HRBP provides support to a small internal clients group or to one country program or project office.
- Assist the Regional HRBP assessing and managing all employees’ basics HR related issues.
- Contribute in supporting local management throughout the employee life cycle by providing support conducting promotion processes, providing them with tools and data and supporting disciplinary actions,
- Responsible for HR administrative tasks which cannot be performed remotely by the HR Support Team
- In collaboration with the Regional HRBP and the HR Support team, build and maintain all HR administrative processes and tools.
- Under the supervision of the Regional HRBP, manage benefits provider’s contracts.
- Supports the coordination of talent programs administration (fellowship, internship etc) alongside the HR Support Team.