PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH is seeking an experienced Human Resource (HR) Consultant to be based in Laos. This position will work closely with the Regional HRBP in Hanoi office, Vietnam.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
This position will be the 1st contact point in Laos to:
- Support to set up the Employee Handbook, Employment Agreement and other HR templates.
- Assist in development of HR processes and procedures.
- Support to handle the employee relations issues, benefits, and be the local labor contacts.
- Assist to deliver the new hire orientation and to manage employee’s profile.
- Provide other HR support to the recruitment
- Other works as required.