PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales innovative solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Human Resources Business Partner. HR Business Partners at PATH are a global team of HR professionals who work in a coordinated effort to implement PATH’s people strategy and to deliver high quality, just in time HR solutions to our internal clients. These roles advance PATH’s mission through effective partnering with leaders and staff and leveraging HR expertise to influence business decisions. This position is based in New Delhi, India and reports to the HR Director in New Delhi.
HR professionals at PATH work is a coordinated effort to implement PATH’s people strategy and facilitate the delivery of best HR practices. These roles advance PATH’s mission through effective partnering with leaders and staff and leveraging HR expertise to influence business decisions in their regions.
- Formulates and recommends Human Resources policies and objectives for the company on any topic associated with employee relations and employee rights.
- Designing learning initiatives , Leads the New Hire Orientation , creates & implements recognition schemes as per country needs within the ambit of the global policies .
- Partners with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
- Drive staffing and organizational health initiatives and processes to ensure the success of PATH’s programs in India
- Policy benchmarking – internally / externally & creation of documents.
- Engage closely with Country and Program leadership as well as HR colleagues located across the globe.
- Responsible for employee relations and engagement and management development for locations across India
- Monitors and advises managers and supervisors in the progressive discipline system of the company. Monitors the implementation of a performance improvement process with non-performing employees.
- Leads participation in at least one salary survey per year. Monitors best practices in compensation and benefits through research and up-to-date information on available products.
- HR Business Partner reports to the HR Director and partners with the country program leaders and project managers in the region.