Recruitment and onboarding/off boarding:
● Support with all stages of the recruitment process, including:
o posting of vacancies on the GOAL website, internal platform and various other job boards;
o Scheduling and conducting interviews and technical tests with candidates and recruitment team;
o Conducting background checks
o Ensuring the recruitment system “Greenhouse” is kept up to date by taking jobs offline, closing jobs and contacting applicants;
● Prepare and ensure proper processing of all documentation related to the employee lifecyle, including recruitment / onboarding / off boarding, contracts, internal mobility, off boarding and exit processes.
● Organise induction days for all new staff in Head Office and senior International Staff
● Ensure Compliance Trainings are delivered to newcomers
Learning and Development:
● Coordinate training activities in head office: monitor the online learning platform, logistics for HR trainings, track trainings participation and build reporting for all training in Head Office
● Coordinate Annual Education Grant Management process
HR Database / System:
● Ensure GDPR compliance in working with personal data
● Update & maintain an accurate Head Office HR database
● Administer HR Intranet for employees and managers, ensure all documents are updated appropriately
● Ensure with hiring managers that all staff files include necessary documents and policies
● Generate reports and support the HR team to analyse data effectively
Compensation and Benefits:
● Prepare head office payroll documentation
● Be the first point of contact for our Pension and Healthcare providers
● Track record of changes in pension and healthcare from employees
● Ensure pension and healthcare are correctly recorded in payroll
● Support HR Business Partner and international teams in the annual country salary review process
HR projects and others:
● Act as a representative of GOAL and demonstrate the highest standards of behaviour towards children and vulnerable adults both in your private and professional lives.
● Coordinate planning and tracking of HR deliverables at global level
● Manage all procurement processes for the HR department in collaboration with procurement teams
● Support Director of People and Organization Development and HR Managers
● Control and ensure compliance with HR processes for HO
Important information about working with GOAL:
Children and vulnerable adults who come into contact with GOAL as a result of our activities must be safeguarded to the maximum possible extent from deliberate or inadvertent actions and failings that place them at risk of abuse, sexual exploitation, injury and any other harm. One of the ways that GOAL shows this on-going commitment to safeguarding is to include rigorous background and reference checks in the selection process for all candidates.
Accountability within GOAL
Alongside our safeguarding policy, GOAL is an equal opportunities employer and has a set of integrity policies. Any candidate offered a job with GOAL will be expected to adhere to the following key areas of accountability:
● Comply with GOAL’s policies and procedures with respect to safeguarding, code of conduct, health and safety, confidentiality, do no harm principles and unacceptable behaviour protocols.
● Report any concerns about the welfare of a child or vulnerable adult or any wrongdoings within our programming area.
● Report any concerns about inappropriate behaviour of a GOAL staff or partner.
General Terms and Conditions
This Job Description only serves as a guide for the position available. GOAL reserves the right to change this document.
2 years minimum + HR coordination / administration experience; • Ability to prioritise workload and achieve deadlines; • Ability to work on their own initiative; • Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written; • Strong IT, outlook and excel skills • Confidentiality and discretion
• CIPD qualification or willingness to complete a CIPD course; • Interest in the Not for Profit sector; • Experience using SharePoint • French, Spanish, Arabic or Turkish language skills
Our package includes a competitive salary. Candidates must be entitled to work in Ireland at the time of application.
Our package includes a competitive salary, health insurance and 22 days annual leave. Additional benefits are available after 12 months of service.
GOAL has a Staff Code of Conduct and a Child Protection Policy, which have been developed to ensure the maximum protection of programme participants and children from exploitation. GOAL also has a confidentiality policy ensuring the non-disclosure of any information whatsoever relating to the practices and business of GOAL, acquired in the course of duty, to any other person or organisation without authority, except in the normal execution of duty. Any candidate offered a job with GOAL will be expected to adhere to these policies any job offer made is also subject to police clearance. GOAL is an equal opportunities employer.
This Job Description only serves as a guide for the position available. GOAL reserves the right to change this document. Any published closing dates are estimated. Due to the nature of GOAL’s work we aim to fill vacancies as quickly as possible. This means that we will close adverts as soon as we have found the right candidate and this may be before the published closing date. We would therefore advise interested applicants to submit an application as early as possible.