The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation has an immediate opening for an HR Business Partner (HRBP) to serve as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues and to act as an employee champion and change agent. This role is located in Denver, CO. The position, reporting the Senior Director – Human Resource Business Partners, formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about each business unit’s goals, plans and objectives. This role will have a strong focus on employee relations and HR programmatic implementation. Specific job duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Collaborate with HR team to deliver HR services and programs.
- Manage annual programs such as salary planning and performance management.
- Assess and anticipate HR related needs.
- Conduct regular meetings with respective business units.
- Consult with line management, providing HR guidance and coaching when appropriate.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, succession planning and career counseling/development planning.
- Identify training needs and individual executive coaching needs.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or related field.
- 8-10 years of broad HR experience including talent management, organizational design and performance management in corporate and non-profit environments.
- Ability to collaborate and influence key stakeholders on important matters.
- Willing to travel as need to support field operations.
- Strong business acumen and broad business skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills; Strong presentation skills, including ability to communicate with executive leadership teams.