The objective of the AHDP platform is to contribute to the improvement of the health of the population of the target Sub-Saharan countries through timely, cost effective, quality diagnostics for low income populations. The purpose of this TA operation is to support the preparation, implementation and subsequent monitoring of the AHDP projects.
Africa Health Diagnostics Platform (AHDP) objective is to improve laboratory and diagnostic services for low-income populations in Sub-Saharan Africa, through investing in projects that can increase access to cost-effective diagnostic testing services for low-income populations.
Your qualification and skills:
- Master’s degree or equivalent academic degree in a relevant discipline such as health economics, health policy, or health systems.
- Fluency in written and spoken English cialis bez receptu.
- Working level knowledge of French.
- General professional experience
- Extensive experience in health systems, preferably within the development context.
- Experience in francophone Sub-Saharan African countries would constitute an advantage
- Experience in preparation and implementation of investment projects including procurement and consideration of legal framework
- Evidence of implementation of at least 3 projects, out of which 1 should be done in the last 3 years:
- knowledge of Sub-Saharan African healthcare markets and public sector work practices and culture.
- Demonstrated direct negotiation experience with Sub-Saharan African ministries of Finance and Health.
- Experience in building and executing financial and partnership structures.
- Experience of health investment projects preparation and implementation requirements, including adherence to relevant guidelines and legislation such as procurement, environmental and social policies.