Please submit a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in this position and how you meet the requirements. Application materials must be submitted in English and applicants must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam to be considered and confirm this in their cover letter. PATH offers a highly dynamic work environment and provides competitive compensation and benefits based on experience. Salary and benefit package are paid in VND.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH is currently recruiting for a “Health Services Team Lead” to provide oversight and coordination of Health Services supported by PATH aiming to accelerate UNAIDS 95-95-95 goals and HIV epidemic control in Vietnam. The Health Services Team Lead will be responsible for the following key activities:
- Coordinate with the Government Partners at National and Provincial level to ensure that PATH’s HIV services are in alignment with the National Strategic Plan and timely and effectively implemented to meet the needs of target populations.
- Lead Health Service team and coordinate with other relevant teams to develop high quality annual workplans, semi-annual/annual narrative reports as well as presentations as required by the Donors and/or the Government.
- Lead team of Staff, Partners and Sub-Contractors to develop and implement new and evidence-based interventions, including standard operating procedures, training curricula and manuals, job aids, toolkits, procurements and supplies, etc. to support service delivery.
- Ensure highest quality of care and data, and build a culture of routine analysis of data for quality improvement.
- Work with a variety of international and in-country stakeholders to advocate and support to Ministry of Health for developing and/or updating guidelines and policies that will facilitate the implementation, adoption and scale up of health services accelerating UNAIDS 95-95-95 goals and HIV epidemic control as well as other related diseases.
- Engage the private sector and civil society organizations in investing and providing health services, using a shared-value approach.
- Mobilize social and political support at all levels to create and sustain an enabling environment for the delivery of key interventions.
- Develop and implement a capacity building strategy aimed at increasing the effectiveness of Public, Private and Civil Society Sector Stakeholders to provide quality Health Services meeting the needs of underserved and vulnerable populations.
- Provide technical assistance in HIV services, including HIV lay testing, self-testing, Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP), Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP), Antiretroviral Therapy (ART), Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI), Viral Hepatitis B and C to local partners for implementation, quality assurance and quality improvement.
- Represent the project at the highest levels, manage complex multi-agency dynamic, and respond swiftly to donor and MOH requests.
- Stay current with latest technical knowledge and programming experience in HIV prevention and treatment services, and incorporate latest research and programming into program strategies.