Health Data Acquisition Specialist
ICF is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, multi-faceted consulting company, and we are growing our health IT and health data capabilities. We are seeking a Data Acquisition Specialist who will manage activities that collection, quality checking, tracking, and supporting health care datasets from different stakeholder on a large-scale, multi-million-dollar Federal health IT and health data analytics project.
What you will be doing:
- Support program tracking including status of data submissions from partner institutions.
- Identify new system features to improve user experience, provide support to test new features and collaborate with IT resources to report and resolve data collection issues
- Act as a liaison to the organizations submitting data to the program and support them in the submission activities
- Perform high level data checks before handing data to the analytics team
- Report data issues in a timely manner to the submitting organizations and track submissions till completed for each submission cycle
- Respond to general data or technical assistance requests.
- Develop data submission summary statistics
- Knowledge and interest in working with healthcare datasets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong customer orientation
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience that is related to healthcare data management, research and communications support
- Ability to obtain U.S. government public trust clearance
What we’d like you to have:
- Experience supporting federal government contracts.
- Experience with healthcare data quality assurance
What you’ll love about working here:
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Flexible work location
- Diverse workforce that values equality and inclusion
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Participation in charity initiatives
- Employee support program
- Comprehensive health benefits
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world’s toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range – There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The salary range for Colorado is –
$66,658.00 – $113,319.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)