We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
- Identify upcoming development sector opportunities emerging from multilateral / bilateral or UN funding in social/development sector & develop wining strategies
- Preposition MM suitably among the key stakeholders
- Align with partners and identify key resources well in advance to form a winning team
- Achieve annual sales and delivery targets
- Manage on-going projects
- Develop strong team with clear succession plan
- Assist Sector Leader, Account Leader and Practice Leader in developing Strategic Plans, Annual Plans and Budgets. Also provide periodical inputs needed for reporting.
- Implement MM’s BMS systems with right spirit
- Preferably MBA/MSW/ Masters in Economics from a reputed institute
- Over 20 years of experience in winning and delivering IFI funded programs
- Has led a team of 25-30 team members
- Proactive leader
- Other essentials: Market Facing, Excellent Communication and Networking Skills, Paper Publications