The USAID-funded Evaluation and Survey Services (ESS) project in Haiti provides technical services to design and carry out evaluation activities in support of USAID/Haiti programs. These could include performance baseline surveys, mid-term and final performance evaluations, impact evaluations, and assessments. Through this ESS contract, USAID/Haiti seeks to more cost-effectively and efficiently measure, monitor, and evaluate the impact of US development assistance in Haiti.
SI is a full-time Local M&E Coordinator + Analyst to support all monitoring and evaluation activities under the contract, as well as support management and administration tasks on the project. This is a full-time position based in Port-au-Prince for the duration of the project, and will each report to the Senior Evaluation Specialist.
**Please note: This is a local position. Only Haitian citizens are eligible to apply.**
- Provide project management, technical and backstop support to the implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities, including performance evaluations, impact evaluations, and assessments.
- Ensure smooth operation, workflow and timely deliverables from consultant teams.
- Liaise with the Chief of Party, other programmatic project employees and teams in the field.
- Contribute to evaluation and monitoring activity deliverables, including: statement of work, concept papers, evaluation design proposals, instrument design, work plans, project budget, etc.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Three years of experience supporting evaluations and/or monitoring activities in the international development sector with USAID.
- Demonstrated mix of monitoring, evaluation, assessment, and research skills, including qualitative and quantitative.
- Expertise in full-cycle project management skills, including budgeting, planning, and administration.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize, manage, prioritize, and follow through on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Proven capacity to take initiative and willingness to learn new skills as needed.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Fluency in English and French/Haitian Creole (excellent skills in both oral and written).
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.