Tetra Tech ARD, headquartered in Burlington, Vermont is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified Grants Manager candidates for the upcoming USAID-funded Feed the Future DRC Kivu Value Chain Activity. The aim of the Kivu Value Chain Activity is to support the strengthening of a foundation for durable peace in Eastern Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) by promoting economic growth and developing the resilience of actors in targeted agriculture value chains to respond to shocks, stresses, and opportunities. USAID anticipates the activity to be a six year period of performance (2017-2023) with a total estimated cost range of $25 – $49.9 Million.
The Grants Manager will work closely with technical and field teams in order to ensure proper issuance, management, and compliance of grants under contract. This will be a long-term, full time position and will be based in Bukavu, DRC.
* Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Management or other relevant discipline in relation to areas of the program. Advanced degree preferred;
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the management of grants of similar size and scope supported by International donor organizations, preferably by USAID;
* Proven track record of achieving grants management goals and objectives, financial management, and oversight of grantees in a similar context;
* Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills;
* Prior experience working on donor funded projects in Africa; direct experience in the Democratic Republic of Congo is preferred;
* Professional Fluency in both French and English Required;
* Qualified Congolese Nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
* A list of at least 3 professional references including name, contact information, and statement of relationship to the reference
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech ARD’s ad posted.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.