We’re looking for talented and motivated graduates who want to kick start their career with a global consultancy, working on challenging, often ground-breaking projects.
We have opportunities in various offices across the UK for Graduate Quantity Surveyors.
We work with a range of high profile and diverse clients in all Sectors providing a full range of pre and post contract services. Our current work includes large contracts with the MOD, working on new build & refurbishment schemes across various establishments in the UK and international. We deliver all phases of construction projects from assisting our clients defining the project brief through to feasibility studies, concept and detailed design, construction and close out.
Typical duties could involve:
- Preparing tender and contract documents
- Undertaking costs analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Assisting in the management and delivery of construction projects
- Working closely with Architects, Structural Engineers and Project Managers
- Assisting with a range of pre and post contract surveying duties
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2.1 degree in relevant subject (Quantity Surveying) (MEng, BEng, BSc)
- MS Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self Motivated
- Full, clean UK driving license and ideally access to a vehicle
We have a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- 25 days annual leave + bank Holidays and the option to buy or sell up to five days
- Contributory Pension
- Health Cover
- Flexible Working Options
- Chartership Bonus
- Educational Sponsorship
- Cycle to work scheme
- Local office Sports & Social Clubs
- Flexible benefits including gym membership, retail discounts etc.
- Three days paid leave to participate in volunteering activities
- Two ‘Make a difference’ days
At WYG we develop, design and deliver interdisciplinary projects that support a sustainable future; from technical solutions to complex challenges. Our teams connect across a project lifecycle, creating tailored programmes that address client needs and manage risk.
- We work alongside clients to develop their strategies and plans providing the services they need to unlock opportunities.
- We design for outcomes that realise value for clients and make a difference in communities
- From single projects to large-scale programmes of work we deliver against our client’s objectives and are adept at working in complicated or highly regulated environments
WYG is now part of the Tetra Tech group, a leading provider of consulting, engineering, programme management, construction management, and technical services. As part of the Tetra Tech team – 20,000 people in over 450 global locations – we can achieve more for our clients, through a wider alliance of services and industry expertise across our markets.
WYG is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity