SI is seeking a Governance Lead to lead and coordinate technical assistance related to governance improvements and systems. This will be a full-time position, based in Tunis, for the duration of the contract.
**Please note: This is a local position. Only candidates with Tunisian citizenship will be considered.**
- Lead and advise on governance activities including transparency, government watchdog groups, public hearing processes, e-governance systems, and global governance practices.
- Advise on best practices in strategic engagement with GoT, stakeholders, and CSOs.
- Facilitate, with the COP, to develop relationship between civil society and the GoT for successful technical assistance across key governance areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or related field.
- Minimum of seven years of experience in the governance sector in Tunisia and/or the MENA region.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with the GoT and developing successful partnerships.
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas: government advocacy, government watchdogs, government reforms, Tunisian law, and Tunisian institutional frameworks.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French and/or Arabic.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.