PATH is currently recruiting for a Global Recruiting Coordinator for Eastern Africa.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH’s success is based on our ability to recruit and retain people who meet the highest standards of excellence and integrity. Our recruiting team has a significant impact on solving global health challenges when we hire people with the right skills and an aptitude for impact and collaboration. Successful recruiters are strategic advisors who utilize their expertise to guide and support timely and effective talent searches. The Global Recruiting Coordinator supports PATH’s global recruiting efforts by providing administrative and operational support to assigned recruiters and client teams.
- Schedule complex interviews with multiple teams/individuals across time zones using videoconferencing, Skype and other technologies.
- Send candidate communication on behalf of recruiters.
- Proactively communicate effectively with interview team, recruiter and candidates to ensure a professional interview experience.
- Review, edit and ensure accuracy of requisitions, new hire information, and electronic job files ensuring PATH standards are followed.
- Close jobs in the applicant tracking system applying PATH’s record and data management practices consistently.
- Attend, as needed, strategy meetings conducted by recruiters and provide recommendations for posting/advertising venues, diversity outreach and interview logistics.
- Support and monitor candidate reference check process using automated system and act as follow-up point of contact on behalf of recruiters.
- Submit and monitor international Bridger checks as required.
- Coordinate new hire paperwork.
- Coordinate candidate travel as required.
- Provide administrative support to the recruiting team, such as ordering supplies, submitting check requests and scheduling team meetings.
- Identify effective diversity advertisement and networking options and present to hiring managers, including drafting creative and compelling job announcements for networking.
- Act as primary contact with advertising vendors, participate in negotiating discounted rates for high-volume advertisements and resume databases, pay invoices, and reclassify expenses.
- Attend job fairs to engage diversity and other target audiences as time permits.
- Assist with coordination of recruiting related social media and other outreach for assigned client groups.
- Facilitate training on recruitment processes and systems with hiring managers, international teams and new Recruiting Coordinators.
- Serve as backup to other recruiting coordinators.
- Engage in full cycle recruiting for non-exempt positions as time and training permits.
- Participate in recruiting related projects