PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH Project Life Cycle is supported by a vital role named Global Due Diligence. Due Global Diligence role supports the PLC cycle through different phases- during proposal positioning, proposal development phase and periodically, the Due Diligence function supports the awards compliance process.
PATH receives requests for due diligence information from potential donors, actual donors and partner organizations. The Global Due Diligence role is responsible for streamlining this request process and sourcing of information from various authorities through PATH. In addition, the Global Due Diligence function is responsible for standardizing the Due Diligence repository and inventory of relevant information and ensure reasonable turnaround of requests through collaboration with PATH Point of Contact and Subject Matter Experts.
We are currently recruiting for a Global Due Diligence Assistant to support the execution of the Due Diligence process while ensuring high quality, exceptionally written content is timely submitted to the donor or requestor. The Global Due Diligence Assistant will report to the Operations Manager, with a dotted reporting line to the Kenya Country Director and will work closely to support other teams across PATH Kenya. The position will be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
Global Due Diligence Coordinator (50% of total working hours)
- Coordinate and prioritize operational due diligence work while ensuring compliance, efficiency, quality management and well-written content is submitted in a timely manner to donor or requestor.
- Ensure knowledge management through building and updating the Due Diligence Knowledge Repository and ensuring process improvement as we work towards a self-service process. Track and update both new and existing information in accordance with PATH policies and procedures.
- Provide due diligence process support through conducting Due Diligence awareness among teams. Collaborate with HR and Training Teams during orientation and training weeks.
- Develop and manage a standard Due Diligence Tool for PATH to use on due diligence conducted on Sub recipients and create a repository to manage the information received.
Assistant to Kenya Country Director (40% of total working hours)
- Provide high-level, confidential administrative support to the Office of the Country Director.
- Duties include clerical, administrative and project-based and include scheduling travel, arranging meetings, handling information requests, preparing reports and correspondence and liaising with internal and external clients as needed
- Arrange travel and logistics for the Country Director; ensure flights, transfers and accommodations are duly booked
- Coordinate meetings by ensuring the right meeting venues are secured, meeting invites are sent out, and follow-up is completed
- Capture meeting minutes
- Provide regular consolidated briefs and updates to the Country Director
- Facilitate the development of presentation materials
- Collate quarterly project reports
- Prepare itineraries and manage schedules for Executive Team members visiting the Kenya country program
- Perform other duties as required by the Country Director
Global Hub meetings (10% of total working hours)
- Support Operations Manager with executing Nairobi Hub meetings. Coordinate virtual meetings for global staff. Support communication during meetings, write minutes and share information to promote Learning.
- Track and ensure actionable items of the agenda are followed and appropriately reported.
- Provide administrative assistance, as needed, for the duration of the Interim COO assignment, supporting the Executive Assistant to the Interim COO/Kenya Country Director.
- Data analysis and visualization.