FINCA INTERNATIONAL is currently looking for the individuals to fill the position of Global Chief Technology Officer, based in Tbilisi, Georgia.
1. Management of FINCA Information Technology
2. Delivery of FINCA Information Technology Strategy for 2017-2019
4. Global Managerial responsibilities
- Minimum 15+ years experience in executive management role (CTO, CIO, deputy CTO, CIO and similar) in banks, preferably in complex multinational organizations.
- Proven record of leading and delivery of complex banking IT projects in multicultural environment, building teams and delivering enterprise class architecture and solutions.
- In-depth understanding of existing banking technologies and ability to deliver the strategies for potential business gains. Extensive understanding of scalable enterprise application architecture for SaaS.
- Advanced knowledge of banking IT risks and information security.
- Excellent understanding of IT Business Intelligence,Infrastructure Management, Multi-Channel Banking, Database and BSDR Management, Core Banking Systems, system automations and other. Proven record of vendor management practice.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Master or Advanced Degree in Computer Science or equivalent related field. Related certifications are plus.
- Demonstrated leadership, credibility, and strong, visible values aligned with FINCA culture and a commitment to the organizational mission.
- Fluent English. Competency in Spanish, French, Russian is a plus.
- Willingness and Ability to travel in economy class to travel up to 50%.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must demonstrate the following competencies:
- Displays passion and optimism;
- Inspires respect and trust;
- Mobilizes others to fulfill the vision;
- Provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates.
- Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals;
- Understands organization’s strengths & weaknesses;
- Analyzes market and competition;
- Identifies external threats and opportunities;
- Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Approaches others in a tactful manner;
- Reacts well under pressure;
- Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position;
- Accepts responsibility for own actions;
- Follows through on commitments.
- Understands business implications of decisions;
- Displays orientation to profitability;
- Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition;
- Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Follows policies and procedures;
- Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time;
- Supports organization’s goals and values;
- Benefits organization through outside activities;
- Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.