Position Title: Temporary Gift Processing Assistant, October 14, 2020 – January 29, 2021
Reports to: Gift Team Manager
Location: Boston, MA
Employment Type: Temporary Full-Time
The Gift Processing Assistant is a temporary position to help PIH’s Development team get through the busiest giving season. His/her primary responsibility is handling gift entry and upkeep of donor data in the central fundraising database, Raiser’s Edge.
- Enters offline and online donations via electronic imports and reviews gift images to ensure accurate coding is achieved.
- Scans paper back up for high dollar donations and adds to donor’s central record.
- Assists with matching gift confirmation and tracking.
- Handles returned mail and address updates.
- Performs other administrative duties as required
- Strong preference for someone with prior gift entry experience using The Raiser’s Edge database.
- Prior data entry experience. Ability to multi-task and handle high volume transactions and display willingness to collaborate with teams members.
- Handle all data confidentially with a high-level of accuracy and pays close attention to details.
- Must be available to work full-time, Monday through Friday through engagement period, including the last week of December. Dates of temporary position are October 14, 2020 – January 29, 2021.
Partners In Health (PIH) is an international health organization relentlessly committed to improving the health of the poor and marginalized. PIH partners with local governments to build local capacity and works closely with impoverished communities to deliver high-quality health care, address the root causes of illness, train providers, advance research, and advocate for global policy change.
PIH currently has implementation programs in Haiti, Rwanda, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Peru, Mexico, Russia, Sierra Leone and Navajo Nation. Through our partnership with Harvard Medical School and the Brigham and Women’s Hospital, we support a wide range of programs in dozens of other countries around the world.
Partners In Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.