- Work on a range of exciting and varied projects
- Great opportunity for career growth and work with the Specialist in the field
- Chatswood, NSW – next door to Chatswood’s shopping and restaurant district
Coffey has a reputation as one of the world’s leading geotechnical consultants – a group which uses ingenuity to develop solutions that exceed our client’s expectations. We are the consultant of choice when a client has a challenging project that demands going beyond the normal practice.
About the roles
Our Chatswood office is the hub of our geotechnical design and investigations service group and an integral part of our business. Our roles need people with the ability to build client relationships, who are commercially astute and have solid technical experience with a strong focus on infrastructure and property projects.
If you are looking to work on a broad range of the most challenging and exciting projects around, working alongside the best people and take the business into the future, then this is a role you need to find out more about.
Due to a number of existing projects in the works, and in the pipeline, we’re currently recruiting for a number of experienced Geotechnical Engineers or Engineering Geologists.
To be successful in this role you need to:
- have some experience in a Geotechnical Engineer or Geologist role working for either a consultancy or site investigation contractor
- have report writing experience
- have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- hold qualifications in civil/geotechnical engineering / engineering geology and ideally be a Chartered Engineer or actively working towards this.
- be passionate and enjoy to work on a variety of projects, particularly in the transport infrastructure and property sectors design experience will be looked at favourably
Please note that you need to have full work rights in Australia to apply for this role.
Our talented Geosciences and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining, and oil and gas.
Since joining our US-based parent company Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s long established reputation for technical excellence and specialist expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different – and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that drive collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.