Tourism Development Project in Tunisia
Background: DAI seeks qualified candidates for an anticipated USAID-funded activity to enhance Tunisia’s tourism potential, with the goal of generating revenue and jobs, particularly for women and youth and for populations in underserved regions of the country.
Experience: Seven or more years of progressive leadership experience
Possible areas of technical and advisory assistance may include:
- Tourism Industry Development
- Tourism Product Development
- Tourism Marketing
- Workforce Development
- Job Creation
- Private Sector Investment
- Business Enabling
- Sales and Marketing
- Technology and Innovation
- Gender and Youth Services
- Institutional Strengthening
- Tourism Infrastructure Improvements
- Service Delivery
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning
- Revenue Generation
DAI seeks qualified technical specialists skilled in the areas above.
In addition, DAI seeks Tunisian nationals for program management, finance, and operations positions who are skilled in:
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resources
- Communications and Reporting
- Logistics and Facilities
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical discipline or field; advanced degree preferred
- Seven or more years of progressive leadership experience
- Fluency in English and French
- Prior experience managing teams in activity planning and implementation or working productively on a team
- Knowledge of US Government and USAID regulations and policies for contractors preferred
- Experience in the region; prior experience in Tunisia preferred
Qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter to TunisiaTourism@dai.com or via the DAI website. Tunisian nationals are encouraged to apply. Applicants should note their relevant area of expertise in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will receive a notice requesting additional information.
DAI is an employee-owned international development company. For more than 45 years, we have worked on the frontlines of international development, tackling fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. Currently, DAI is delivering results that matter in some 80 countries. Our development solutions turn ideas into impact by bringing together fresh combinations of expertise and innovation across multiple disciplines. Our clients include international development agencies, international lending institutions, private corporations and philanthropies, and national governments.